Amitoune Internet Client Amitoune Internet Client

What's wrong with the admin on here?

Who ever the hell keeps bootng me, your suck at making games.
I try to make an account, but then this guy keeps comming on and telling me that i'm a hacker and I'm not allowed to play. I'm just starting up for the first time, and you already banned me. I hope flash gets blammed (impossible, I know, but what can I say?)

Duck Hunt Remake 2 Duck Hunt Remake 2

Good job!

It's nice to play again since our nes was gone, but can you edit the dog so something happeds to him when shot?

Samurai Showdown (kirby) Samurai Showdown (kirby)

Good game but.....

What r u talking about? Kirby Super Star Ultra has Samurai Kirby! You just have to beat the Arena to unlock it. DON'T YOU F***ing WELL GET IT!!!! BEAT THE ARENA!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and the game was really good, Maybe meta knight was impossible to win or lose......

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Funny ending!

"Wait a minuet, where are my cheesey snacks? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toad Massacre Toad Massacre

Sweet!

I Finally get my revenge on all of those stupid worthless mushroom people!
Thank you for the great game!

Mega Mario Scene Maker Mega Mario Scene Maker

I can't play it

Its way to big for me to play it. Can't this be smaller?

azza3809 responds:

sorry...I'm afraid not. It's sized at 800 by 600 as most people have screens that use 1028 by 700+ I am working on a site though where you'll be able to download it so you can resize it however you want to.

A PlatForm Tutorial A PlatForm Tutorial

Ok...

It was a good tutorial, and I know it will help me alot, but I still need to know how to animate the jump. Thats all I really need now other than scorring.

Musical Extravaganza Musical Extravaganza

Cool game

That was an awsome game! I think you should do more games like this, longer and harder. Other than that, this was a great game. I hope it won't be blamed.

Phendrana responds:

Thanks, I tried to put a lot into it.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Just awsome!

An impossible quiz is perfect idea! You rule! I understand you can't finnish it within your first try, so i feel the same. Once again, YOU RULE!